Thursday, July 27, 2017

Summer Break, Day 6: Before 8:30am

Yesterday we were in the 7th level of hell, but amazingly they both got all their evil out and this morning it's been amazing, like seriously AMAZING! Who knew that kids who couldn't stop whining, screaming, yelling, arguing, showing absolute contempt for everyone around them one day could go to sleep and wake up as angels the next?!
She drove him around
Yesterday I was ready to put both these kids out in front of the house with a sign around their necks that said "free"
He drove her around
But look at them today!! They're playing with each other! And not just that, they're riding around on the same plasma car!! I can't get rid of these kids now!
They worked together to make this picture
Ok, I wasn't really going to get rid of them, because these types of days happen occasionally - but we always have at least 1 transition day between the bad days and good days...they must've secretly known that Mommy needed a good day instead of a transitionally decent day...or at least that was the case before I decided to take my life in my hands and agree to give them a bath together... That's when the day started on a downward spiral. What was I thinking?!
The Monkey was very proud of his beach picture
Now I'm going to chance it again - once the screaming/arguing bath time ends - we're going to the grocery store!! Wish me luck, wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment